RULES FOR VISITING THE EXHIBITION
All persons who accepted the invitation of the organizer to visit the exhibition, as well as registered as a visitor or bought a pre-registration badge, agree to these Rules and undertake to observe them.
- PMIEC is a maritime exhibition and is open for the second and third days (11th and 12th of February 2023) by invitation only to professionals trade visitors.
- General public visitors are only permitted to visit the exhibition on the 12th of February 2023, and admission is free on that day.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to visit the exhibition.
- The basis for entering the exhibition during the entire period of the exhibition is the Event badge.
- In case of loss of the badge, you can ask for help from the registration desk or online registration portal
- The transfer or sale of badges to any third party is prohibited. The exhibition organizer has the right to check the conformity of the name indicated on the badge with the visitor’s name, for which the Organizer can ask the visitor to present an identity document.
- On the territory of the exhibition, visitors are not allowed to trade, distribute any advertising and information products, conduct presentations, demonstrations, agitation, and any other similar events and actions without the written consent of the organizer.
- On the territory of the exhibition, it is prohibited to be in a state and in a form that is not in accordance with the business ethics of the exhibition and generally accepted norms of conduct and also perform actions that violate public order are offensive in nature.
- Entry to the exhibition with weapons is Prohibited It is mandatory to present an ID at the entrance of the exhibition.
- The Organizer is authorized to conduct reasonable security checks or frisk badge holders at the event venue’s entry for security purposes; your cooperation is requested.
- The rights of admission are reserved with the Organizers, and they hold the right to refuse entry or ask offenders to leave the Venue if required.
- Use of audio-video equipment and photography is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the Organizers.
- The Organizers do not take responsibility for the loss or theft of your personal belongings.
- In case of violation of these Rules, the organizer has the right, without any compensation, to deny the person, who committed the violation in visiting the exhibition.
- This is Close Contact event, we have put in place suggested government directives and protocols so as to ensure your safety when you visit the Exhibition.
- All event participants need to be vaccinated in case you may be asked to producing the Vaccinated card at the venue (We count on your support and understanding).
- All guests are required to wear a facial covering or mask which covers both their nose and mouth.
- Visitors are requested to cancel their visit to the exhibition, if, within 72 hours of their scheduled visit, they develop any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been advised to self-isolate by any health or government authority.
- Visitors are also requested to abide by the government and organizer’s enhanced SOPs and shall take the necessary health and safety precautions while visiting the exhibition.